Today’s post is not a review…… for a change. Instead, this is a haul post which I was planning to write for quite a few days. A few months ago I visited Udaipur which is a historical city in Rajasthan, to see a doctor in relation to some health concerns. I planned some shopping in advance and made my husband agree to it. Since it was July, heat and humidity were at their peak. We decided to go to a shopping mall and spend a leisurely afternoon there…..shopping and eating. 😃
The moment we entered The Celebration Mall (Udaipur), I started searching for a store where I can satiate my appetite for beauty products. Then I spotted The Body Shop. I was like 💃💃💃🏃🏃. There, I was introduced to the strawberry range which is one of my favourite fruits. I tried the Born lippy strawberry lip balm 🍓 first and I was hooked. So what products did I buy ?
- The Body Shop strawberry shower gel. (review here)
- The Body Shop strawberry softening gel lotion.(review here)
- The Body Shop strawberry body mist. (review here)
- The Body Shop born lippy strawberry lip balm. (review here)
- The Body Shop liquid eye liner.
- The Body Shop color crush shine lipstick (Shade No. 15, Fuchsia Flirt).
Fortunately, the eye liner and lipstick did not come in strawberry flavour. Otherwise, I would have bought that too. 😂😆
1. The Body Shop strawberry shower gel (250 ml)
It is soap free and contains cold pressed strawberry seed oil. Makes skin soft. Has strawberry fragrance but not like the real fruit. Fragrance is more like strawberry candy…..too sweet for my liking. But after one or two uses, I became used to it and then it started feeling very pleasant.
Price : INR 425
2. The Body Shop strawberry softening gel lotion (250 ml )
A very light body lotion with amazing fragrance. Smells like candied strawberry but very pleasant. It feels cool on application and moisturises well. Does not feel sticky……perfect for summers.
Price : INR 750
3. The Body Shop strawberry body mist (100 ml)
This is one of my favourite fragrances. It don’t think it actually smells like strawberries but definitely has a fruity scent. Also it is a single note fragrance.
Price : INR 795
4. The Body Shop born lippy strawberry lip balm
As you see, I have two of them……on the right side is the one I am using right now and on the left is an unopened backup. I think this perfectly explains my love for them. They contain natural beeswax and the fragrance is identical to freshly crushed strawberries. This one according to me is a must buy in the whole strawberry range.
Price : INR 275
5. The Body Shop liquid eye liner Black (3 ml)
This one is the costliest purchase in this haul. Even my husband urged me to use it up before it dries out 😅. It is jet black in colour and has a felt tip applicator which gives perfect winged eye liner.
Price : INR 895
6. The Body Shop Color crush shine lipstick (Shade No. 15, Fuchsia Flirt)
This is a neon pink colour but is quite sheer. Gives shine and a sheer wash of colour, like a tinted lip balm. It is so light weight that you forget that you have something on your lips.
Price : INR 895
So these were my purchases from The Body Shop. What products do you like? Do tell me in the comments.
Thanks for reading. Stay happy.