It’s mid April and I thought I should share with you this month’s favourites. I live in West-Central India and April is too hot here, though this is only the beginning of summer. Daytime temperature has already reached 40°C here and it is going to increase in the coming months 😢.
Since I got very good response for my post this month’s purchases I thought about writing other post about monthly favourites. Hope you all will like it too.
So, I am going to show you the skincare and makeup products that I am using and loving this month.
1. Skincare favourites :
Have a look…..
I am a skincare enthusiast and because of that I have a lot of skincare products stocked in my shelves and cupboards. Out of all those I have chosen a few to compliment the hot weather.
- Dove Go Fresh Bodywash. It’s has cucumber and green tea scent and it feels so refreshing in shower. You can feel the coolness even just by looking at the bottle. Apart from this I always keep a Dove bar soap in my bathroom, in case I want to finish my shower quickly.
- St. Ives Coconut and Orchid Body Lotion. This is a light body lotion with a cool floral scent. I love to apply it after shower. And it gives a cooling sensation too.
- I use The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydrating Emulsion as my face lotion. It’s so light weight and absorbs in a jiffy. It keeps my skin moisturised all day and also imparts a subtle glow.
- Vedic Line sunscreen lotion. A sunscreen is a must in this weather. My skin has become a bit sensitive and I get sunburns and dry skin even if I go out for a very short time. This sunscreen has become my saviour.
2. Hair care favourites :
I have thin and straight hair. Recently I was also having hair fall problem which I don’t know the reason of. These days I am mostly using the products which target the problem of hair fall.
- Himalaya Herbals Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo. This shampoo has helped me a lot in controlling my hair fall. It’s not completely herbal but it contains herbal ingredients.
- Sunsilk Nourishing Soft and Smooth Conditioner. I don’t use conditioner regularly because my hair is fine and conditioner weighs them down. Though I use sunsilk conditioner on my frizzy hair days.
- I oil my hair regularly and for this I am using Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment Oil. It contains Bhringaraj, Rosemary and many other herbs. I apply it 2-3 hours before washing my hair and then wash it away. It makes hair stronger and conditions them too.
3. Makeup favourites :
On normal days, I prefer my makeup to be simple and basic. It does not mean that I don’t like makeup but the climate in India does not allow for a full face of makeup on most days. Anyway, these days I am wearing…
- The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner, Black. This eyeliner has felt-tip applicator and is good for normal and winged both type of eyeliner looks.
- Himalaya Herbals Kajal. This is the most important thing in my makeup routine. I can’t do without a kajal and whenever I go out (even at home too) you will never see me without my kajal in my eyes.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lipstick (Shade-F41, Plum Perfect). It is a dirty mauve colour and has frosty finish. I find it a nice MLBB shade.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Colour Lip Balm, Berry Crush. This lip balm gives a nice flush of reddish color with glossy effect. But does not feel over the top or uncomfortable. I use it on the days when I am not in the mood to use a lipstick.
So, these are my favourites for month April. What are yours?😊
Do tell me in the comments section and don’t forget to hit the Like/Follow buttons if you like this post.
Thanks for reading. Take care 😘😍❤