Eyeliner…..Do I have to say anything about eyeliners? This is the first Makeup product my mom allowed me to use when I was around 15 years old. At that time it was a big deal for me and nowadays I don’t see any teenage girl without it. Eyeliner is a ‘MUST’ makeup product and a big range of hues and finishes is available. But none can beat the classic ‘Liquid Black Eyeliner’. Though I love to use pencil, gel, sketch pen and liquid eyeliners and experimenting with different colors, but as my first eyeliner review I chose The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner (Black).
Price : ₹ 795 (for 3 ml of product).
Shelf life : 36 months.
- Community Trade Marula Oil – Skin conditioning agent.
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant.
- Vitamin C – Antioxidant.
What’s good about the product :
- Felt tip applicator. Gives good control and delivers the right amount of product at the right place.
- Intense colour. You don’t need multiple swipes.
- Long handle makes it easier to hold and apply.
- Can draw both thin and bold lines very easily.
- Does not smudge.
- Stays for 8 hours easily.
- Too pricey for the amount you get.
- Gives burning sensation when freshly applied. But that goes away once it dries.
- Not waterproof. Gets washed away very easily.
Final rating : 8/10.
Recommendation : Recommended only if you are brand conscious and ready to spend that much money on an eyeliner. Otherwise there are better options available at a more affordable price.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments section and don’t forget to hit the Like / Follow buttons if you like this post.
Thanks for reading. 😙👄🌷